10 WAYS TO HIDE THE REMAINING THREADS IN KNITTING
There are a plenty of ways to hide the loose threads. Every knitter has his secrets, his own way of hiding them… and today we are going to introduce a couple of new tactics so that you will never have to ask yourselves again how to correctly hide loose threads.
Way 1-6: We are going to look in detail into the possibilities of hiding lose threads in stockinette stitch.
1. Duplicate stitches on the right side
2. Duplicate stitches on the wrong side
5. Diagonally (method 2)
6. Places to Weave Ends: A Seam Allowance
Way 7-8: We are going to hide remaining threads in Garter
8. Duplicate Stitch in Garter
Way 9 : We are going to hide remaining threads in Rib
9. Up and down in a knit column on the wrong side
Way 10 : We are going to hide remaining threads in Lace
10. Duplicate stitch (also known as Swiss darning)